16.1.16

new pattern ESSENTIAL WRAP SHIRT

Some may disagree but for me a wrap shirt is a wardrobe essential,  effortlessly elegant and adaptable.  Here's my version, The ESSENTIAL WRAP SHIRT has been designed for lightweight woven fabrics and features long ties that wrap around the body, 3/4 length flared sleeves and side splits.


I made the photo sample from a Liberty print cotton called Ruby Templar which I found here in Melbourne at Luccello.  The ESSENTIAL WARP SHIRT is now available from my Etsy shop in Australian sizes 8-14.  For international customers a size conversion chart can be found right here.
 

I agree wraps can be fussy to wear.  Adding a snap fastener to the V front is one option but personally I just wear it with a simple jersey tank so I don't have to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment