25.12.16

new pattern RETRO RAGLAN


The RETRO RAGLAN made up in a mottled French Terry found at Tessuti in Melbourne.  The fit is relaxed through the body, darts at the shoulder add shape and you can cut the tapered sleeves in two different lengths, 3/4 as shown or full.

The RETRO RAGLAN sewing pattern is now available from my Etsy Shop in Australian sizes 10 to 16, for international customers a size conversion chart can be found right here.

 

The pattern is suitable for the lightest of jersey through to bulky brushed fleece, if you select a bulky fabric I'd maybe consider going up a size.  I mashed a couple of prints together which also worked and I have plans for an oversized version in combination with a silk screen workshop at Handmaker's Factory...just need to finish my design and book.

No comments:

Post a Comment